Portability of server and clients

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Thu Jun 26 15:51:33 UTC 2008

If you're having trouble building a specific client on a specific
platform, you can contact the authors, mail the list, or try on irc at
freenode. Even if a platform isn't supported yet, it's usually helpful
for client authors to hear what platforms people are trying to use, so
they may add support later.

-Dormando