Features Wish List for Memcached - Online Survey

Jimmy Guerrero jimmy.guerrero at mysql.com
Fri Jun 27 16:38:55 UTC 2008

Hello,

[Apologies if this is a double-post]

I am in the process of creating an online user survey to solicit feature requests by memcached users and then have users vote on
their priority.

If you currently have a feature request(s) and a short description of the feature, please forward it along for inclusion in the
survey.

At Sun we are also looking to highlight interesting memcached use cases in our monthly webinars. So, if you've got an
interesting implementation and would like to participate in a future webinar, we'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Jimmy Guerrero
Sr Product Marketing Manager
Sun Microsystems, Database Group