Fwd: Boston Scalability User Group - Speakers Wanted!

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Mon Mar 10 19:12:58 UTC 2008

Anybody interested?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anthony Chaves <anthonychaves at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 9:50 AM
Subject: Boston Scalability User Group - Speakers Wanted!
To: brad at danga.com

Hi Brad,

I've been using memcached for a while with a lot of success.  It's a great
project that has addressed a lot of my scalability needs.  I have recently
started the Boston Scalability User Group and I'm looking to book some
speakers for the upcoming meetings.  I was wondering if you would be willing
(or know someone who would be willing) to give a tech talk on memcached at
an upcoming BostonSUG meeting.  The audience consists mostly of software
developers and architects looking for in-depth information on what exactly
memcached does and how it works as well as how to take advantage of it in
their own applications.

You can read more about the group at http://www.bostonsug.org.  Please let
me know if you or someone you know is interested in speaking!

Thanks Brad!

Anthony Chaves