proposal on multi-storage stuff

Brian Aker brian at tangent.org
Fri Mar 14 22:11:06 UTC 2008

Hi!

Sorry this took me forever to comment on...

1) For container you need more meta information (like interface
version). We don't want the server trying to load bad modules.
2) On container think about key/pair bindings for each "call". This
way we can extend the number of calls (aka function pointers) and not
by worried about upgrade capability.
3) Locking needs to go behind the interface.

Do you have each of the current functions that need to be pulled out
done yet?

Cheers,
	-Brian

Brian "Krow" Aker, brian at tangent.org