[memcachedb] Re: MemcacheQ 0.0.1 is released, High performance persistent message quque.

Steve Chu stvchu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 16:08:17 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 11:47 PM, mark <markkicks at gmail.com> wrote:
> Steve,
> this is really really cool awsum project
>

> -> is the data persistent like memcachedb?
Yes, but Quque Access Method is used and the database type is not
compatible with Memcachedb(Memcachedb use Btree for access method)

> -> is it possible to have more than one queue using one server? or do i have
> to start a server for each q that i want to maintain?
Now, only one server one queue. I was thinking about implementing
multiple queue in one server according to the flags in memcache
protocol, maybe will be done in later versions.

> On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 6:37 AM, Steve Chu <stvchu at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > MemcacheQ is a memcachedb<http://memcachedb.org> variant that provides a
> simple
> > message quque service. It is very fast, and can do 10k+ append/pop per
> > second. Now
> > the code is very primitive, and any review is appreciated :p
> >
> > Find more info in: http://memcachedb.org/memcacheq/
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Steve
> >
> > --