Code Examples for Study Guide

Brian Aker brian at tangent.org
Wed Mar 26 17:28:20 UTC 2008

Hi!

I and Dormando are working on a study guide for memcached to be used
for conferences (all under the Creative Commons license with as much
freedom as can be given for people to do whatever they would like with
it).

We need code examples for using memcached in Ruby, Python, and PHP.

If you have some example of getting/setting/serializing objects for
these languages that would be awesome.  Other nice haves:
namespacing, memcached/mysql hybrid sessions

If you are using PGmemcache some SQL queries showing how to use it
with it would be nice (diagram as well).

The study guide was due last week, so we are scrambling for more data
at the moment :)

Cheers,
	-Brian

Brian "Krow" Aker, brian at tangent.org