java MemcachedClient global operation timeout patch

Ray Krueger raykrueger at gmail.com
Thu May 1 18:36:15 UTC 2008

I made a pass at adding global time outs to all the Future.get and
CountdownLatch.await calls in MemcachedClient.

This time around I added a new RuntimeException called
OperationTimeoutException. Basically every TimeoutException caught
results in a OperationTimeoutException being thrown. I've added a 1000
millisecond default timeout with a setter to change it...

I'm having plenty of trouble figuring out Git, but I think I got it.
http://github.com/raykrueger/java-memcached-client/commits/master/

Whatcha think?