multiple deletes

Mikael Johansson mikael at synd.info
Sun May 4 01:29:18 UTC 2008

Yup, pretty much. See the README for API details.

http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/pecl/memcache/README?revision=1.3.2.1&view=markup&pathrev=NON_BLOCKING_IO

As to the ideas, they're still in my inbox and I'll definatly get back
to you; trying to support a couple of open source projects, a 8-5 job
and some consulting on the side takes up a lot of time though, sorry
bout that.

//Mikael