memcache on multiple servers

Yael Goldberg yael.goldberg at achieve3000.com
Wed May 7 13:48:52 UTC 2008

Thank you for your replies.

Is it OK for the daemon to listen on all IPs, instead of specifying one IP
address?  Is there any issues with that? Performance? Security?

PORT=11211
USER=nobody
MAXCONN=1024
CACHESIZE=1024
OPTIONS=""

daemon memcached -d -p $PORT -u $USER  -m $CACHESIZE -c $MAXCONN -P
/var/run/memcached.pid $OPTIONS

Thank you!
Yael goldberg