license?

Vadim Zaliva lord at hexlet.com
Mon Dec 20 11:56:46 PST 2004

On Dec 20, 2004, at 11:50, Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:

Excellent! I did a project implementing exactly
same idea two years ago for a project related
to storage of mail messages for GSM carrier and
can appreciate the beauty of the solution! It is
great to have such product in open source.

We are impatiently waiting for your decision
on licensing.

Sicnerely,
Vadim