Using mogile in lj clone

About My Life webmaster at aboutmylife.net
Thu Nov 18 20:09:50 PST 2004

Thank you that's I knew I saw the classes somewhere

But now I'm getting a different error

Running task 'gen_image_captchas':

-I- Generating new image captchas...
Current count is 989 of 1000...generating 11 new image challenges.
ERROR> task gen_image_captchas died: Unable to save captcha to MogileFS
server: HTTP response 404 from upload

Generating image 0...generating new capid/anum...uploading (capid = 4159,
anum = 53529)...