Test.

Mark Smith marksmith at danga.com
Thu Sep 30 16:26:50 PDT 2004

I don't believe something works until I test it.  So here I am, testing
the MogileFS mailing list.

To keep this on topic, however... I just committed a todo file in the
notes directory with three things that need to be done to MogileFS at
some point.

Also, we support pipelining!  By accident.  :-)  Right now, if you send
two or three requests without waiting for a response, you'll get back
all the responses...in some order that has no bearing on the order you
submitted your requests.

Not very useful right now, but it could be eventually!

--
Mark Smith
marksmith at livejournal.com