recommended number of listener_jobs

Mark Smith marksmith at danga.com
Wed Apr 6 12:11:41 PDT 2005

!help shows you the list of commands available.  There is no way to quit,
just close the connection... :)

This is a very strange problem.  Like your other problem with Linux::AIO
returning -1 but not setting $!.

I don't have an FC3 box here to play around on and see if I can duplicate
these problems, so I don't know what to suggest.

Idea: start up mogilefsd, then find its pid number and:

# strace -p <pid> 2>&1 | egrep "accept|epoll"

Then run your fork_and_work script.  Notably, I'm curious about any errors
that accept() runs into, or any errors you see with the epoll calls.  (And
to make sure that it's using epoll!)

--
Mark Smith
junior at danga.com