Automatic re-replication on fail detection?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Sat Apr 23 12:24:39 PDT 2005

Well, we don't integrate w/ SMART yet, but if you already have that
running and get a page that a disk dies, you can mark a disk dead manually
and the system does re-replicate it as needed.

Our lack of SMART integration is mostly because it wasn't until very
recently that SMART pass-thru was added to the 3ware SATA controllers we
were using.