mogstored file descriptor leak

Cory Bennett mogile at corybennett.org
Mon Aug 15 08:48:56 PDT 2005

On Monday 15 August 2005 6:27 am, Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:
> Thanks!  You did the hard work... I'll fix it from here.

Great!  For the record, I was using IO::AIO-1.1 which is the most recent
version on CPAN.  I tried again to get Linux::AIO-1.72 to compile on my box
this morning, but it seems utterly broken, it violates some C stds.  Maybe I
just hit an unlucky combo of ifdefs.  I tried to go back to LInux::AIO-1.41
and it had fewer compile errors which I could fix easily.  So now using
Linux::AIO-1.41 mogstored does not seem to be leaking the fds.

Thanks
-Cory