new file hanging?

Juan Ignacio Leon j.ignacio.leon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:10:43 PDT 2005

Brandon,
Take a look at the perlbal archives for July and August 2005.
http://lists.danga.com/pipermail/perlbal/

Brad posted a new release -1.36 that seems to be the one to use until
1.40 is out. (Anyone jump in and correct me if I am out-dated here).
If you take a look at the changelog you'll see that Brad got rid of
several dependencies and added the AIO mode as an option:
http://cvs.danga.com/browse.cgi/wcmtools/perlbal/lib/Perlbal/AIO.pm

Juan