Getting started, Bad file descriptor

Kevin Lewandowski kevin at discogs.com
Thu Jul 28 11:53:58 PDT 2005

Okay, I've installed Perlbal 1.3 (fyi, it seems to be missing
CommandContext.pm, I had to get that out of CVS).

With aio_mode set to none I get the same error. With aio_mode set to
ioaio I get the error: "ERROR: IO::AIO not available"

Does that mean I'm missing something? I do have Linux-AIO-1.72
installed.

thanks,
Kevin