mogilefs newbie help

Mark Smith marksmith at danga.com
Thu Mar 31 13:27:27 PST 2005

Well, that's strange.  Could you do me a favor and modify
lib/Perlbal/ClientHTTP.pm around line 250:

    Linux::AIO::aio_open("$path/$file", O_CREAT | O_TRUNC | O_WRONLY, 0644, sub {
        # get the fd
        my $fd = shift;

        print STDERR "debug: fd=$fd; err=$!\n";

        # verify file was opened

I just added the print line.  If you could add that to your Perlbal and
then try again, that would enable me to try to see what is getting passed
in from the call to aio_open.

Can you also provide the version number for Perl, Linux::AIO, and whatever
distribution of Linux you're using?

Thanks!

--
Mark Smith