Does the Mogile API have a ruby interface?

Justin Azoff JAzoff at uamail.albany.edu
Fri Dec 22 20:11:23 UTC 2006

Jay Buffington wrote:
> I'm 90% sure that a C interface isn't publically available.  I played
> around with FUSE for a while and stopped when I realized that I'd have
> to write a client in C first.
>
> If anyone has written a C interface please open source it.  It'd make
> mounting Mogile as a  filesystem via FUSE trivial.

There are fuse bindings for perl and python.  I believe Brad had a perl
version at one point, and I wrote up part of one for python a while ago.
  It worked well enough to show you a flat directory tree of files and
let you read them, but that was about it.

--
-- Justin Azoff
-- Network Performance Analyst