mogadm host delete not so good?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Tue Dec 26 00:25:36 UTC 2006

Good bug report, thanks.

Some history:  It's a "feature" that you can't "delete" a device, because
I wanted to make sure nobody ever bit themselves by re-using a device id.
However, you should be able to delete a host.  That's a bug.  And then
what I should probably do is make it possible to delete a device if it's
totally empty, otherwise keep a stub record around for it while it gets
emptied elsewhere.

I'll keep this email around until I fix this.