MogileFS on Windows

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Wed Dec 27 22:24:09 UTC 2006

It'd be a lot of work.  The trackers do a lot of Unix-specific stuff.

I'd recommend instead you run one of the dozen free virtualization
products to run Linux on Windows instead, running the mogilefsd daemon
(trackers) in Linux, and run the mogstoreds (storage nodes) on Windows
using some Windows webserver, and using MySQL for Windows.