Trouble setting up mogileFS

Joshua Thijssen jthijssen at noxlogic.nl
Sat Jan 28 23:06:36 UTC 2006

Are your /dev[456] devices directories or real devices? It looks like
mogilefs does not cope very well with directories that are not mapped
onto devices. Probably because it will check the free space of a device
by a "df -l" command.

Also something i stumbled onto: there is a hard coded free space limit
of 100 megabytes inside the mogilefs sources. If you make devices of
50MB each, it will not replicate/store anything.

gr,
joshua