mogdata dir structure

Paul Hurley paul at 1100tech.com
Sun Jan 29 12:04:39 UTC 2006

Hey all, I'm trying to setup mogilefs. I'm just using defaults for most
settings for this test setup, and there's one last show stopper.
On the servers running mogstored, files go in /var/mogdata, but it didnt
work until I created "dev1", and inside that I had to basically create
/var/mogdata/dev1/0/000/000 to make it function. What process is
supposed to create those 0/000/000 directories? And any hints on what
might make it fail?
I'm running the CVS version of everything, I checked it out today.