help with php class

Gareth Thomas garethdthomas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 14:02:30 UTC 2006

Brad,

ok so we installed the client software, next problem I cant register the
domain:

mogadm --trackers=206.188.6.160:6001 domain add 123
Unable to retrieve domains from tracker(s).

If I run a mogadm check:

mogadm --trackers=206.188.6.160:6001 check
Checking trackers...
        206.188.6.160:6001 ... OK

Checking hosts...
No devices found on tracker(s).
Do I need to define something else in the mogilefsd.conf?

Gareth

--
Gareth Thomas
Cell: 44 (0)7910598004