AW: Use lighttpd instead of mogstored

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Thu Jun 8 06:56:42 UTC 2006

The solution is much easier:  999/1000 of the time the directory will
statistically already exist.  So just assume it's there & upload.  If you
get an error, create the directories, and then re-PUT.

I'll work on this.  Maybe you can save me time and show me the TCP dump of
a DAV directory creation operation?