Documentation available for MogileFS installation and setup process

Brett G. Durrett brett at imvu.com
Tue Jun 27 22:29:44 UTC 2006

I documented the installation and setup process for MogileFS.  This
document should enable even a pretty novice system administrator to
install MogileFS.   This is an early version of the documentation so I
welcome comments, corrections or suggestions for improvements.  The
documentation can be found here:

   http://durrett.net/mogilefs_setup.html

The area that seems to be the most confusing is the device setup - if
anybody has a better method, let me know.

Enjoy,

B-