best SVN revision for an upgrade?

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Wed Nov 29 06:57:06 UTC 2006

GaiaOnline's using revision 485 right now. *Almost* no trouble. Nothing
service impacting.

Which reminds me, brad; You wanna hack it up sometime soon? Maybe
thursday? Or whenever? I'm usually busy mon/wed and free other days.

There's an CPU hog bug in mogstored I want to track down, and plenty of
stuff to do otherwise.

-Dormando