mogile2.0 still doesn't like big file ?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Wed Oct 4 00:04:05 UTC 2006

I think I know the reason! ....

Perlbal bug I think:

The idle time isn't being reset when you're doing a PUT.  When you're
downloading, we reset the idle time whenever there's network activity, but
during a PUT/upload, there's no call to the function which sets the last
seen activity time.

Should be an easy fix.... I've filed this at:

http://rt.livejournal.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=2869