MogileFS wiki and more summit notes

Brett G. Durrett brett at imvu.com
Fri Sep 1 18:58:44 UTC 2006

I made a few minor updates to my "*How To Setup MogileFS" docs at
*http://durrett.net/mogilefs_setup.html - I would be quite happy to
transition these to the wiki (or have them transitioned to the wiki by
somebody that already has an account).  Also, I am trying to find time
to write a "How to Administer MogileFS" document but I am not sure this
is going to happen too soon...

B-