Flash demo?

Alexander Broad abroad at messagelabs.com
Fri Sep 22 08:15:16 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

Thanks for the info on the progress made at the summit - very
interesting for those not able to make it!

As part of the process of investigating MogileFS I produced a Flash Demo
of a Windows desktop and a number of PuTTY sessions demonstrating the
functionality of MogileFS. It's a little rough around the edges, but I'm
trying to get my boss to let me release it to the wild in case it helps
people grasp the MogileFS concept a little more easily. There's no
audio, but I provide a written English transcript and sync that with a
number I type into Notepad on the desktop as I progress through the
demo.

Is that something you guys would be interested in seeing? If so I will
push harder to get this released and maybe even redo it :)

Cheers, Alex.