Directly Retrieve MogileFS Items

James Byers jbyers at jbyers.com
Mon Apr 9 19:20:35 UTC 2007

MogileFS does exactly 1, 2, and 3.  The storage and retrieval of
files is handled via HTTP PUT and HTTP GET.  When a MogileFS client
looks up a file group+key, the tracker returns a set of URLs
corresponding to file replicas.  You can use mogstored to store and
serve files (the default perlbal webserver) or drop any reasonable
webserver supporting PUT as a replacement.

James