MogileFS on FreeBSD Update?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Tue Apr 10 19:01:38 UTC 2007

You don't need to use mogstored to use MogileFS.  People have, for
instance, run it with Apache or lighttpd instead.  Without mogstored you'd
lose the iostat monitoring, but I'd be surprise if that worked under
FreeBSD anyway (different output format of iostat -x?), so I'd just go for
lighttpd or whatever you like.