"Streaming" FLV through MogileFS

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Fri Apr 13 21:13:59 UTC 2007

I'd be interested in making Perlbal (or a Perlbal plugin) do this.
Perlbal already does HTTP Ranges (courtesy Guba folk), so mogstored gets
it for free too....

Perhaps the Flash client just needs to be standards-compliant and uses
"Range" rather than whack GET parameters?

If you can't change the client, or there's a standard for this flash
seeking stuff, a Perlbal plugin to convert the GET params to HTTP Ranges
should work?

Or is this not byte positioning and time positioning instead?

Educate me.  :)