Tracker error "size_verify_error" on create_close

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Fri Apr 20 01:02:51 UTC 2007

More weirdness.

Can you run tcpdump as root on the mogilefsd machine and get me all the
relevant traffic?

Something like...

# tcpdump -w capture.pcap -s 0 -i eth0 "port 7001 or port 7501"

Then once you see it go all busted, send me the pcap (privately is fine,
if you prefer) and I'll walk through it?

Otherwise (or in addition), I'll try to reproduce later.

- Brad