Tracker not updating when mindevcount changed?

Andy Lo A Foe andy.loafoe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 18:07:04 UTC 2007

The trackers cache the class mindevcount (and probably some other
params too) for a some time so unless you restart your tracker(s)
after config changes you might still see some old values.

To retriggger replication after changes:

$ mogadm settings set enable_rebalance 1

That, or do a mogadm fsck on your cluster..

Gr,
Andy