conceptual overview?

Dag Arneson dag at janrain.com
Mon Jan 15 19:15:35 UTC 2007

Brad,

Thanks!  That was very helpful.

Lingering questions: what happens when any of these pieces go down?
Suppose the database server (or the entire database cluster) erupts in
flames, what happens to the data being stored in mogilefs?  Is there a
way to recover?  (Of course one would likely have bigger problems if
that happened, but I'm curious)  What sort of configurations are typical
for the trackers and storage nodes?  Are they often running on the same
boxes or what?

Dag