Back from vacation, email brokenness, committers, etc...

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Mon Jun 18 22:23:24 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'm back from my 1 month vacation.  Apologies for the email brokenness
while I was gone.  Apparently Postfix decided to wedge itself in a most
interesting way I'd never seen before, hence only ~50% mail going in/out,
and the flood of 12,000 queued messages going out when I fixed it.

Also sorry for not announcing I'd be leaving, so a lot of you were
wondering why I wasn't committing your patches.

To pave the way towards having more committers and removing me partially
as a future bottleneck, I've put up two new pages on danga.com:

   http://danga.com/commit.bml
   http://danga.com/who.bml

If you already have commit access, please add yourself to who.bml.  And
whether you have commit access or aspire to, please read the first page on
general policies.  Many are pretty obvious, but perhaps it'll be helpful
in some way.

Now that I'm back I'll be catching up on mailing lists, patches, etc.

- Brad