Replication Craziness

Richard Jones rj at last.fm
Thu Jun 21 14:54:41 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 20 June 2007 20:07:57 Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:
> How big/small are these files?  Anything interesting/noisy in the
> mogilefsd error logs?

(Russ is at Glastonbury Festival, so I'll pick this up in the meantime)

All the files are MP3s, averaging 4MB each.
Nothing interesting showing up in the logs
MySQL server version: 5.0.37-log
make test reports "All tests successful"

I starred at that replication code a bit, but didn't see anything I could
blame. We're due to install more mogile nodes tomorrow, so i'll add them and
let the replication run again - see if if behaves differently once we have 3
new empty nodes online (minreplica count is 3 fwiw). Maybe that will give us
a clue.

--
Richard Jones
Last.fm Ltd. | http://www.last.fm/