Too many rows in file_on

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Thu Mar 8 18:46:07 UTC 2007

Andreas,

Cleaning my mogile inbox, prepping for a release, and I'm unable to
reproduce this in svn 760.... I'm staggering my closes, having clients
writing the same key and randomly closing at some point in the future, and
I never seen orphaned file_on rows.

So I think this was fixed?  Or I'm not triggering it properly.

If you find this is still happening in svn 760+, let me know and I'll look
into it again.  For now I'll assume this has been fixed.

- Brad