using the FilePaths plugin

Justin Huff jjhuff at mspin.net
Mon Mar 19 21:23:29 UTC 2007

Matt,

10 days ago I posted a plugin (FIDQuery) that might be useful It allows
you to query for the domain/key of a given FID. Handy for debugging.

FilePaths looks to be more about mapping a file hierarchy onto mogile keys.

If you're just wanting to get paths that actually contain the key in the
URL, you're probably out of luck.

--Justin