PAR builds, packaging, distros, etc ... interest?

Ruben Kerkhof ruben at rubenkerkhof.com
Mon May 7 21:01:30 UTC 2007

On 7-mei-2007, at 22:10, Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:

> Anybody care to help with Fedora/etc .spec files?
>
> - Brad

Hi Brad and all,

I'm maintaining a few fedora packages in my spare time, and I'm
willing to help getting mogilefs in fedora.
We're in feature freeze for F7, but Fedora 8 should be doable :-)

Most dependencies (like perlbal) have to be packaged and reviewed
separately, so I'll try to come up with some specs for perlbal first.

Kind regards,

Ruben Kerkhof