More than one device on a host

Oezcan Acar acar at unitedinter.net
Fri May 11 21:33:27 UTC 2007

I know this Brad. I added the second harddist expl. with mogadm like:

mogadm --lib=/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/ --trackers=192.168.1.2:6001 device add storage1 2

The first disk was added too with mogaddm:

mogadm --lib=/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/ --trackers=192.168.1.2:6001 device add storage1 1

dev1 is detected and ok, but dev2 is not!

tracker1:/home/bizimalem # mogadm --lib=/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7 --trackers=192.168.1.230:6001 device list
storage1 [1]: alive
                   used(G) free(G) total(G)
  dev1: alive      1.618   462.119 463.737
  dev2: alive      0.000   0.000   0.000

-------- Original-Nachricht --------