Java/C# client

Eric Lambrecht eml at guba.com
Thu May 24 16:08:23 UTC 2007

Antonello Provenzano wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm a new subscriber to the mailing list and I would like to know if
> is it any MogileFS library for Java or C# (my preference would be for
> the second one, but in the case of the Java version I could port it):
> I just found only the Perl one, that is unusable for me.

New version of our java client (now with tracker connection pooling and
thread handling!) at:

	http://ill.com/mogilefs-1.1.tgz

Documentation is nonexistant - sorry about that. Just make an instance
of com.guba.mogilefs.PooledMogileFSImpl or SimpleMogileFSImpl, then use
the interface described in com.guba.mogilefs.MogileFS.

For testing you can use com.guba.mogilefs.LocalFileMogileFSImpl which
uses the local filesystem for storage, but exports the same API as the
real version.

Feel free to use and redistribute under the same terms as mogile.

Eric...