slave dbh's don't seem to get validated

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Thu May 31 08:15:10 UTC 2007

Yes, looks like something like this is needed.  I'll get this fixed in the
next release, using the below patch or similar.

We've never used the slave support ourselves yet, otherwise we would've
surely noticed this ourselves.  Unless things were busy enough they never
timed out, or we had no timeout value set.

- Brad