Java client [file chunking]

Andy Lo A Foe andy.loafoe at
Thu Nov 1 22:09:39 UTC 2007

Make sure the Apache user can write to all your /var/mogdata/dev? subdirs
and that the DAVLock db file is writable too (there are some issues on
Ubuntu with this for example). We are running a CPAN served 2.17 MogileFS
version, no patches applied, except to the client software (Ruby
mogilefs-client). No special tracker configurations, just the standard
MogileFS setup with Apache 2.2.3/WebDAV on storage nodes +
scripts for writing the usage files.