Java client [file chunking]

Andy Lo A Foe andy.loafoe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:25:08 UTC 2007

Hi,

You might be running into the 405 issue. As we took our MogileFS cluster
into production last week we luckily noticed some very bad corruption with
Apache/WebDAV early on (only happens with files > 250MB). So I had to turn
to lighttpd/mod_dav but ran into the same 403 errors you have. I hand
patched MogileFS 2.17:

MogileFS/Device.pm, around line 369, just remove the 405

Last time this issue came up:
http://lists.danga.com/pipermail/mogilefs/2007-April/000886.html

..wondering what the devs. thing about it today?

Hope this helps..

Gr,
Andy