mogilefsd does not start anymore

Jonathan Steinert hachi at kuiki.net
Wed Apr 9 21:58:13 UTC 2008

That fid (leftmost column) looks like a 32bit maxint, I'm going to wager
that your AUTO_INCREMENT on tempfile is pegged all the way at the
highest value it can be.

If you really have that many files, then you'll need to switch to 64bit
fids... or this could be a sign that you tried to supply your own fid
during file creation and passed in an integer too big for your mysql setup.

I've seen this happen before, please expand on your setup a bit...
number of files, how you create the files, and what sort of machines
you're running this on.

--hachi