Mysql master<->master replication getting entirely messed up. What config do I need to tweak?

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Thu Apr 10 21:17:44 UTC 2008

I'm not entirely sure I'd write it off as non production ready, you just
have to be really, really careful about setting it up. With mogilefs
just having a master<->master setup and caching paths outside of the
tracker will let you scale past anything I've built.

For HA it should still be fine... an HA VIP actually works okay. It'd be
even better if an internal mechanism could help it along, but it does
fine with minimal loss.

I think we'll be adding more internal memcached usage (and some other
stuff I don't feel comfy addmitting to co-designing yet) which will
reduce the database load a ton further. So, eh? If you're really blowing
it up please ping the list and we can discuss partitioning.

-Dormando