Mogilefs - many db connections causing performance problem

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Thu Apr 10 23:04:09 UTC 2008

telnet to the tracker's management port and run !jobs.

you should have one DB connection per job type that exists. I figure
you're probably sending most of your traffic to one of the trackers?

If you have fewer workers than connections something else might be up.
Are those connections busy with queries? Can you tell what kind of
queries? etc.

-Dormando