Input on best practices for serving files

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Fri Apr 11 17:47:27 UTC 2008

> The main reason for not having a TOC like that is because it would be
> a lot of duplicate content that should be in a MogileFS-Manual
> distribution (IMO).  I tend to draw more of a mental line between a
> manual and a wiki, but that may be less of an issue since the Mogile
> wiki isn't an open system and the wiki then can be the manual.
>
> If that's the direction you guys think is best, I'm fine with it.
>
> -J

I'm just thinking of the best way for people to actually get
information... There're a lot of questions, and if places for the
answers are at least stubbed out it'll make adding the info later less
awkward. I despise wiki's that attempt to hide information behind clever
hierarchies.

Or you can do it however you want! We're all free here, you just asked
for input :)

-Dormando